- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Eligible to participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL, 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 416.
- A member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges.
- Approved for the use of VA Educational Benefits for those who are eligible.
Dental Assistant Program
The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify Dental Assistant students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595; floridasdentistry.gov.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
The Occupational Therapy Assistant program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Ste 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE’s telephone number c/o AOTA is 301-652-AOTA. Their website is www.acoteonline.org. ACOTE’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapist Assistant Program
The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde Career Institute – Miramar is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Ste 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 954-731-8880 or email VNieto@concorde.edu.
Respiratory Therapy Program
The Respiratory Therapy program (#200559) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
Surgical Technologist Program
The Surgical Technologist program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th Street N., #7709, Seminole, FL 33775-7709; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.